I’ve always wanted to try tea subscription box. I got an ad for Sipsby just about the time I started my blog. I was curious so I took the test and I did the whole thing it was time to pay, I said God let me get a $10 coupon and I will buy this and post a blog about it. Two seconds later a $10 coupon from the coupon server I have on my laptop, popped up and I ordered it. I waited one month for the 1st box to arrive in April. Now after 3 long months of me trying 3 different boxes of 4 teas each, I have finished trying the teas. Now it’s time for me to write my opinions about Sipsby Subscription Box and the tea I got in it. Here they are. When I took the test on supply I put basically everything in the middle so I could experience the fullness of what they were giving. Here is what I got in all 3 boxes.
Box 1: April
1. Hicaf tea toasted coconut black tea by Republic of tea: 4 out of 5 it was a tropical black tea if you love coconut I think you would like this. What is in it: Black Tea, Green Tea Extract, Licorice, Natural Coconut Flavor.
2. Bedtime by Tealyra: 4 out of 5, this is a herbal infusion. It is a good bedtime tea very herbal. It was a good herbal infusion but I love most bedtime teas. What is in it Organic Chamomile, Organic Spearmint, Organic Lemon Balm, Organic Valerian, Organic Lemongrass, Organic Passion Flowers, Organic Rose Petals
3. Vanilla spice perfect energy by Yogi: 2 out of 5 I’m not a big fan of vanilla flavoring in tea, this also just tastes like fake vanilla. Yogi is also a tea brand you can find in stores but that is not a bad thing. I have had some from Yogi before and I have liked some of it, but a tea bag chai with vanilla flavoring is not something I will get again. What is in this Green Tea, Cinnamon, Assam Black Tea, Rooibos, Vanilla Flavors, Ginger Root, Licorice Root, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Stevia Leaf, Gotu Kola, Shankhpushpi, L-Theanine Suntheanine, Vanilla Bean (all organic)
4. Breakfast in bed By rainy day tea co: 4 out of 5, this herbal/flavored tea, to me tastes like coffee creamer with some notes of caramel and coffee. If you are a coffee person you will like this. What is in it Rooibos, Pineapple Bits, Carob Bits, White Cocoa Butter Splits, Rosehip Peels, Flavor, and Coffee Beans.
This was the first box I received, and I would rate it a 3 out of 5. While it had a decent variety of teas, I found that it contained too many flavored teas for my personal liking. I prefer a more traditional and straightforward tea selection. it still offered a range of options for those who enjoy flavored teas.
Box 2: May :
- Dream Land by Conjuetea, 5 out of 5 I love this tea! just a very high-quality Tea. ( perfect for herbal infusion) high quality chamomile, love the ingredients! very good we’ll be ordering again! What is in it: Lavender, Vanilla, Chamomile, Cornflower, Valerian Root.
2. Pear Matcha By 3leaf; 4 out of 5 I like this for its interesting flavor. It tastes like a fruity matcha not specifically pear but I think what this company is doing is cool. I would like to try some of the other flavors as well. The only thing is that the Matcha itself was a little bitter on its own but for a matcha latte it was good. What is in it Premium Grade Japanese Matcha, Natural Flavor
3. LaGrange Grey by Dryad Tea: 5 out of 5, This was like a sweeter Earl Grey. It was very good, I love it! it smells like a blueberry: What was in it, black Tea, Earl Grey, Blackberry Leaves, Cornflower, Calendula, Papaya Pieces, Strawberry Pieces, Natural Flavors.
4. Pu-erh BLack by Davidson’s Organic Teas: 4 out of 5 Now for someone who doesn’t love Pu-erh tea this one was the best I have had, not as pungent as some other ones I’ve had. This tea gives me hope For to at least like it someday. I will be ordering from this company. What is in, Organic Pu-erh Tea.
That is it for the second box. I am delighted to give it a perfect 5 out of 5 rating. This box exceeded my expectations, and I absolutely loved it. The selection of teas included was outstanding, offering a delightful range of flavors and aromas. This box truly captured the essence of what a tea subscription should be – a delightful exploration of different flavors and a journey of discovery.
Box 3: June:
- Dark Iris by August Uncommon: 5 out of 5 This is a very good tea. Very good peach flavor and very good tea. I recommended it for the summer. My brother loves this one and he said he can kind of taste the pistachio in it but I only taste Oolong and peach. It’s fun to see the different tastes of people. my brother and I enjoyed this tea.
2. Fruity Paradise by Tiesta Tea: 4 out of 5, it’s a lighter and fruit-infused tea. It didn’t leave a strong impact on my palate, I found it to be a decent tea overall. The delicate fruity notes added a pleasant touch to the overall flavor, making it a suitable choice for those who prefer milder tea.
3. Nightingale Sips by Trankebar: 4 out of 5 you can definitely taste the rose hip seeds in this tea, it’s a little sour not like super sour but a little sour. As a nighttime tea/herbal infusion, it was good not my favorite but good and different.
4. Enchanted Forest by Tea Goblin: 1 out of 5. This was not tea, it was a flavor mix. I didn’t really enjoy this. it was kind of sweet but that didn’t taste very good the sparkles were cool but that was it just cool sparkles and not good tastes. I could see someone who likes sparkles in things would like this but I’m not that someone.
My rating for this box of tea is 3 out of 5. While there were some good teas in the box, some were not as enjoyable.
What do I think about Sipsby.
Now for my rating for Sipsby is 5 out of 5 this is a great for gift or for a new tea drinker or an old one. It helps you get to know different tea companies big and small. You try different tea and you can learn what you love and what ones you don’t. This box is a great adventure for tea drinkers. I would recommend it. here is the link Tea Club | Best Tea Subscription Box | Sips by